TheCrockery

A Catholic perspective on the world and all the good things therein, especially books and food. Literature cum chocolate is the order of the day at The Crockery.

Name:
Location: A Collegetown, Undisclosed Location, United States

No longer a graduate student, Teresa is now a professional know-it-all.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Adoring Fans Have a Place to Go

All of my husband's adoring fans can rejoice, as he now has a blog. No longer do you have to read my blog in hopes of hearing a few words about how he's doing. Now you can hear the story in his own (sometimes confusing) words, over at The Realm of Pseudo-Profundities. (Not to be confused with the Realm of Pseudo-Profanities!) He's blogging there under the pseudonym "Leopoldtulip," in order to protect the innocent. But don't ask me who the innocent are.


Readers may wonder what I did over Thanksgiving break. I'm happy to report that the answer is: nothing. I did in fact read a bit, but I strenuously avoided doing any real work. It was, after all, a vacation.


I did do some Christmas shopping, but sad to say, I think I bought more things for myself than for other people. Such is life when you are selfish and you own too many credit cards. However, thanks to my purchases, I hope to be able to report on the following things in the coming weeks:



1) Whether old-fashioned wooden Christmas tree ornaments are really unbreakable in the paws of demonic cats.



2) Whether Frenchwomen (or American women who eat like them) really don't get fat.


3) Whether Irish Christmas music is better than "The Three Tenors" Christmas music.



4) Whether Playtex bras fit as well as advertised. (Hmmm, maybe it's best I not report on that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home