TheCrockery

A Catholic perspective on the world and all the good things therein, especially books and food. Literature cum chocolate is the order of the day at The Crockery.

Name:
Location: A Collegetown, Undisclosed Location, United States

No longer a graduate student, Teresa is now a professional know-it-all.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Still an INTJ

When I first took the Meyers-Briggs Personality test, I was an INTP. Since then, I've swung over into the "J" section, at least on paper. I've gotten the same results the past couple of times I've taken some variation on the test. Behold!

Click to view my Personality Profile page

2 Comments:

Anonymous nanhuff said...

where did you take the test? Just curious if it would tell me the same thing my first test did

11:12 PM  
Anonymous nanhuff said...

Never mind - I just clicked on your graphic and it took me there. This time it said I am an INFP. Last time (several years ago) I was an INFJ. Interesting.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home